How A Simple Formula Can Turn Even The Worst Letter Writer Into An Expert Many physical therapy and chiropractic practice managers come to us in a fit of frustration looking for an explanation as to why their physician letters don’t produce results. That’s why today we want to show you the four crummiest letters we’ve ever seen along with a simple formula you can use to fix them. If that sounds worthwhile, grab a red Sharpie, and get ready to become a master copywriter. We think you’ll find it’s worth the effort - powerful strategic campaigns directed to physicians can be one of the most efficient and productive ways to influence referral patterns.
Brochures and Postcards – For Physical Therapists
Printing for physical therapists.
Physical Therapists, Fitness, and Wellness providers: Take advantage of our complete service – from design to press.
- Competitive pricing with a price-match guarantee.
- Free shipping to the US 48 and Canada.
- Graphic design included (free on all orders to subscribers, and with a minimum of $250 for guests […]
- What Physicians Won’t Tell You About The Marketing They DO Read GalleryConcept Updates, Consumer Marketing, Direct mail, Email Marketing, Event Marketing, Personal Development, Physical Therapy Marketing, Physical Therapy Marketing To Physicians, Physician Letters, Practice Management, Social Media, Website
- Marketing Resource Checklist Gallery6 Essentials, Branding, Consumer Marketing, Creative, Design, Direct mail, Email Marketing, Event Marketing, Personal Development, Physical Therapy Marketing, Physical Therapy Marketing To Physicians, Physician Letters, Practice Management, Services, Social Media, Website
For Physical Therapy Private Practice Owners & Managers
If your a private practice owner or marketing manager, this checklist will help you evaluate the cost and selection of services you need to run your marketing operations.
The checklist breaks down your services into the 6 Essential marketing services proven most important for independent private practices:
- Strategic Marketing […]
“Inbound marketing is promoting a company through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, enewsletters, whitepapers, SEO, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing which serve to attract customers.”
In contrast, buying attention, cold-calling, direct paper […]
Is $895 per month a good investment for guaranteed* double-digit growth in your PT practice?
Answer: Yes, read on. No, Click away.
How We Help Physical Therapy Businesses Grow…
The PT Referral Machine (PTRM) is absolutely, the most complete and affordable marketing resource available for PT […]
The PT Referral Machine $189 90-Minute Power Writing Workshop
Executive Letters From Physical Therapists Now Reach More Physicians
Snail mail provides a better opportunity to be noticed.
The number one objection (false) to spending money on physician referral letters is that they don’t get read, or even opened. Even if that were true, this may be the time to reevaluate that. […]
If your idea of how to track marketing results is to instruct your receptionist to ask each caller, “How did you hear about us,” then this article may be for you…
The devil is in the details, but when the devil is your poorly equipped and poorly trained receptionist, you might not get any details, never […]