Complete Physical Therapy Marketing Services
A subscription plan is not required to purchase services or products.
Marketing Services Overview
Finally! You can take control over clinic growth with one marketing services provider. No more hop-scotching around from one marketing company to another. Instead, you can choose the right mix of services to fit your unique marketing situation and budget. In addition, take advantage of discounted printing and web services – all exclusively for physical therapists.
The 6 Essentials – What Every PT Clinic Needs To Market & Advertise
Plan for your marketing needs with our Physical Therapy Marketing Services Checklist. The checklist helps you compare all your costs and options. You can also use the checklist to plan for each essential service category.
Bundled Service Plans
Note that the PTRM bundled service plan design helps you build physical therapy marketing operations from the ground up. This means that no matter where you are in practice development, you can start building marketing operations quickly and affordably. In addition, progress at your own pace and only add new services when ready.
Consulting And Projects
Service plans are not required for ordering consulting, training, graphic design, and other services. Feel free to request a quote on a project by project basis.
Printing & Direct Mail Services
Buying printing from PTRM means you take advantage of discounted trade pricing. Whether you are buying 250 each or 10,000, you can expect significant savings, premium quality, and a large selection of sizes, papers, finishes, and folds. Personalized printing and mail services are available.
Offset printing products include:
- Business Cards & Stationery
- Brochures, Flyers, & Newsletters
- Bookmarks, Personalized Membership Cards, Rack Cards, Door Hangers
- Presentation Folders, Calendars, Catalogs
- Notepads, Prescription Pads, and Sticky Notes
- Postcards and Letters, with or without mailing services
Large indoor and outdoor formats are ideal for posters, storefronts, health fairs, or other waiting room and point of purchase signage.
Large format printing products include:
- Banners, Banner Stands, Counter Stands
- Posters, Floor Graphics, & Presentation Boards.
- Vehicle Decals, Magnets, Vinyl Banners
- Wall Decals, Window Perf, & Window Cling
Ideal for small runs and expedited delivery. Only need 25 brochures or postcards and need them next day?
Digital printing products include:
- Flyers & Brochures
- Postcards, Rack Cards, Tear Cards
- Business Cards, Envelopes, & Letterhead
- Bookmarks, Calendars, & Catalogs
Hosting, Website Builder, SSL & SEO, Business Email, Domains
Ideal for PTRM subscribers just getting started. If you have no technical experience and want to build your own website for your new PTRM content, try our drag, drop, point and click Website Builder. Website Builder is a best-of-breed technology platform supported 24/7 by our partner, GoDaddy.
Website Builder Business Plan Features Include:
- 300 business themes to choose from. Find the theme with your preferred preset colors and navigation, or set them yourself.
- Unlimited Pages
- Generous 50GB Disk Space
- Mobile Site
- Search Engine Optimization Tool
- One-Click Social Media Manager
Think it’s about time you grew out of that @aol.com, Yahoo, or Hotmail email address? Looking for high-quality, reliable hosting for your WordPress site? Have more than one website you’d like to manage in a single hosting account? All PTRM hosting and business email is provided by our partner, GoDaddy and supported supported 24/7. You control all accounts and user permissions with this fully secure service.
All hosting, email, security, and Website Builder services are stand-alone products that do not require a PTRM subscription.
Increase your search rankings and leverage the organic power of your PTRM on-page content with our advanced Search Engine Visibility tools. Let us handle it for you, or do it yourself. The tools require no technical skills and are easy to follow. Use our SEO tools and resources to:
- Find the right keywords that drive search engine authority for your target clients.
- One-click submission to over 100 leading search engines including Google, Bing, & Yahoo!
- Discover what search terms are most often used by your target clients.
- Choose the level of support you want for the tool – all, nothing, or anything in between.
Consulting & Training
David Steinberg, MBA, Senior Consultant & Founder
For those who prefer private one-on-one onsite or video conference engagements, PTRM founder David Steinberg offers daily, hourly, and project rates. David has more than 14 years of experience creating innovative strategies for independent private practitioners, industry equipment suppliers, and franchises. Areas of expertise include:
- Competitive & Market Analysis
- Product & Service Innovation
- Executive & Staff Training
- Business Planning
- Engineering & Installing Marketing Systems
- Branding & Advertising Strategies
- Media Buying, Fulfillment, & Product Development
- Executive Sales & Marketing Management