Pocket Brochures For Physical Therapists
After the business card, pocket brochures for physical therapists are the most popular item we print. A simple brochure – when done right – quickly communicates why your practice is any better than your competitor’s.
Avoid the 4 most common mistakes independent practitioners make when creating their clinic brochure:
- Desktop printing or copy shop reproduction.
Brochures printed on your office printer usually SCREAM a weak brand image. Colors washed, edges designed to bleed with bright color print as a white frame border, and images don’t print crisply.
- Unprofessional design and copywriting. Avoid design and copywriting by someone with no professional experience. Even beautiful printing won’t fix this.
- The Website Substitute. We hear it all the time. “Why do I need a brochure when I can just send everyone to my website?” Websites are, of course, a marketing Essential, but they are no substitute for a brochure. Not convinced? Think about all the brochures used for most other products and services. Brochures teach and reinforce your value. Websites and brochures work better together.
- Brand-Builder Emulation. Brand-builders emphasize logos and taglines. They subscribe to the idea that if their logo and tagline is cute enough, you’ll think of them first. Avoid brand-builder hallmarks like emphasis on flashy logos, taglines, and platitude-filled copy. You’re not Coca Cola or McDonalds, so don’t advertise like them. You’re a professional services provider, and your copywriting needs to avoid the “platitude trap.” Here are two simple questions you can ask to see if you may be guilty of brand-builder emulation:
- Is the logo the focal point of your brochure cover?
- Is the cover headline a platitude-filled promise? E.g. “Getting You Back To The Life You Love.”
If you answered yes to either of those questions, then you’re emulating a brand-builder. Read more about how to fix that or get started with your free trial now.
Take advantage of our high-quality, competitive pricing, and value-added design and copywriting service exclusively for physical therapists, fitness, and wellness providers.
Graphic design is included for all subscribers with no minimum order.
PTRM print services do more for less – Design, write physical therapy content, print, AND deliver. All for one low price.
Free UPS shipping and handling. Compare to Vistaprint or Staples Print Services.