Every Door Direct Mail Physical Therapy Postcards: Also known as EDDM. USPS mail carriers deliver your postcard to every address in your select routes. Spur response with gorgeous, personalized postcards. Let us create a unique campaign for your market. No mailing list required for Every Door Direct Mail physical therapy marketing postcards.
Nearly every physical therapy location can benefit from consistent EDDM mailing in their immediate service area. Target specific neighborhoods, or simply select a specified radius around your location. EDDM is an ideal way to promote events, distribute monthly clinic news, feature a new therapist or service.
Compare USPS Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) to addressed personalized mail.
- EDDM is preferred to addressed postcards when lower cost per household is a priority. Postage costs are lower with EDDM.
- EDDM offers more flexible sizes without additional postage. The PTRM standard size is a generous EDDM compliant Jumbo 6″ x 11″. Larger EDDM compliant sizes available upon request.
- EDDM demographics include carrier route selects only. Personalized postcards, on the other hand, require a mailing list which allows more targeted demographics such as age, marital status, gender, household income, and other interests.
- No mailing permit required, limited to 5000 postcards per day.
Let us create your postcard, or submit your own design. Let us prepare and mail your postcards, or ship them to you. Our handling includes:
- Carrier route selection for your review and approval.
- EDDM bundle preparation and carrier route tagging.
- Prepaid postage.
- Delivery to the designated USPS delivery point.
Not sure if Every Door Direct Mail Postcards fit into your marketing plan? Join us on a free 1-hour interactive Strategic Marketing Plan or Consumer Marketing web event. See the Events calendar here.
Free UPS shipping. Compare to Vistaprint or Staples Print Services.
Who Said Direct Mail For Marketing Physical Therapy Is Dead?
Extra Dangerous For physical Therapists – The Inbound Marketing Myth